LOF asked 5 questions about the future of classic cars, classified as “Oldtimers”, in Luxembourg.
- If climate zones were to be introduced in Luxembourg:
– what would be your position with regard to historic vehicles?
– what would be your proposal?
- Would you be in favour of LOF asbl being an advisory member on certain committees concerning historic vehicles (registration, technical inspection, regulations, etc.)?
- Would you be in favour of adapting the technical inspection of historic vehicles, on the advice of LOF asbl?
- What is your position on the tax on historic vehicles? Will the current system (€25) remain in place?
- With regard to the opening up of technology. Would you be in favour of:- developing technologies other than electric power (e.g. E-fuels, etc.) – replacing ethanol with E-fuel (or another option to be developed)?
Below are the responses from the parties (LSAP; DP-Demokratesch Partei; Déi Greng; CSV; déi Lénk; ADR; Piraten)
! Answers in Luxembourgish !